Company Setup in Germany
Company formation in Germany
Dwyer Legal Law Firm focuses on supporting foreign investors with business installations in Germany.
Depending on the circumstances, the German business entity can be set up as a branch office of a foreign company, a GmbH (German type of Ltd.) or any other type of company required.
Our end-to-end support in the area of company setup covers the following services:
- Support with identifying the matching company type
- Development of the company statutes
- Creation of shareholder agreements
- Support with
- setting up the new company or with
- Purchasing an existing Shelf company in case of immediate company or business requirement
- Company registration with the state and tax authorities
- Support with setting up employment and client contracts
- Provision of Payroll services
- Legal consulting in all company related aspects
- Company tax consulting and processing
- Assistance with office administration
- Visa and Immigration Servicesfor shareholders and for employees
- Additional consulting if required
Communication with our lawyers and team members is available in both, German and English language. Contracts to be used in Germany can be provided in dual-language.
As Dwyer Legal covers the entire field of company establishment, we are also in the position to combine and coordinate the different areas of support, such as company setup and immigration services.