Company Work Permit Services

As a general rule, EU citizens are free to travel and work within Europe, whereas EU foreigners need a visa to enter the EU and a work permit to work in Germany.

In order to obtain a work visa for Germany, an employee must have a local contract with a German company or a deputation contract with a foreign company. If the company decides to choose a deputation, it must be aware that such a stay cannot exceed a timeframe of 3 months, unless the company has a German company entity (ICT). This time limitation, however, does not apply for some non-EU countries, like America.

Dwyer Legal Law Firm supports international companies of all sizes and from all sectors. Our aim is to combine our deep knowledge of immigration law and excellent connections to the German authorities and consulates to provide our clients with the most effective and suitable services.

For further information on company work permit services, visit our FAQ Knowledge Base.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you need any additional information on our services in the area of Company Work Permits.